Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why the ocean was neglected

Because we had a pool in our backyard, that's why. Those kids were in that pool every single day, at least once a day. Auntie C. was the only one brave enough to get in every day. That water was freezing. No matter how long you stayed in, it was still cold. House Hunter and I went in once. Just once. It took us about an hour to make it all the way into the pool. Auntie C. called us wimps. I'm okay with that. The Chef, Mountain Man, and Daddy were all brave enough to venture in more than once. The kids loved it, and I am so thankful that Auntie C. and the others were there to take them in everyday, because they might not have gone in after that first day if it were up to me! Especially since on that first day, every single one of us got sunburned, even though we were all wearing sunscreen. :( Now, the hot tub on the other hand, is a totally different story. Most of the adults were in there everyday. My only question is, if I was only in the pool for about 3 hours one day, how come there's so many pictures of me in my bathing suit??? And who the heck took them???

*There are a lot of pictures, so please be patient while they all load!! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...