Friday, August 7, 2009

An Early Birthday Present

Happy Early Birthday to Me!!!! Auntie C. heard my moanings and groanings & bought me Photoshop Elements 7 with Premiere Elements 7 as an early birthday present!!! I am so excited. I've been playing around, and although it isn't much, I wanted to show you my first Photoshop edited picture! Now, I love this photo of Bug from vacation just as it is, but knew it could be better. I followed the step-by-step instructions from Pioneer Woman (link in sidebar) on layering in Photoshop. It honestly took about 1 minute to edit this photo. Saving it the right way so I could share it here? About 20.
Original Photo

Photo edited with 1 layer in Hard Light mode at 43% opacity.

Do you see the difference? Do you like it?
I love it!

THANK YOU AUNTIE C!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...