Tuesday, January 5, 2010


Just thought I would drop in (a few days late, but hey, what else is new?) to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I certainly hope that you had a great holiday season!
I'm not really one to make resolutions...mostly because I don't usually keep them, but I do like to make goals. So, I've set forth a few goals for my blog this year. When I first started this blog a year ago, I wondered if I would be able to see it through. Well, as you can see, I've made it a whole year (Yea Me!) and have plans to continue. And change. Initially I was looking for a way to get the grandparents and other family members to quit yelling at me for not sending pictures often enough, however, I've come to realize that more non-family members read my blog than family members. (Thanks alot, fam!) So in order to cater to the interests of all my readers, I will be expanding to things other than my children. Don't worry, you'll still get plenty of them because gosh darn it, they are cute, aren't they? It's just that I'll be adding things that I'm interested in such as crafts, my never-ending quest to spend less & save more, digital scrapbooking, and whatever else pops up. I also plan on organizing the blog a bit better & adding all of the blogs and websites I like to frequent. I'm hoping to also have a very big surprise sometime during the year, but don't know how long it will be before my dream becomes a reality, so that's all the hints you get for now!
Thanks again for reading my blog in 2009 & I hope you continue to read in 2010! I love getting your comments and feedback, so please continue to leave them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...