Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Favorite Trip to the Bathroom Today...So Far

I shut the door & immediately had to change the toilet paper roll, because apparently I am the only person capable of doing so.

G: It's lunch time! It's lunch time! We need to eat lunch now!

Me: *silence* (Hoping she would just go away.)

J: Mom? What's a Renaissance man?

Me: What?

J: What's a Renaissance man?

Me: Seriously? I'm trying to use the restroom!

J: Okay.

G: It's lunch time! Can you make lunch now? I'm hungry! It's lunch time! (She has obviously not left)

E: Mommy, can you fix Optimus?

Me: Using the bathroom here! You're going to have to wait.

G: I'm hungry. Are you going to make lunch yet? It's lunch time! It's lunch time!

It was a power packed two-minute break. I'm pretty sure they don't do this to dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...