Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Candy Crush Heartbreak



If you play the evil game that is Candy Crush, you will understand my pain. If not, you could always read any of these posts on other things My Cute Kids do.


Candy Crush Level 147
I have been stuck on level 147 for what feels like forever. Literally, it's been weeks.

(See the lovely set up here >>>>>>>>>>)
Each of those chocolate covered jellies takes like 4 or 5 times to clear them. Those corners are just plain evil.

Yesterday morning I played my five allotted lives & started using my amassed extra moves. I decided that I needed to start using them or I may never get through this stupid level.

When I left the game, I had 70+ extra lives and moves saved up.

When I went back to play it last night I had 5. Yes, just the five. My heart may have skipped a beat or two.

Luckily, all children were in bed & asleep and therefore escaped certain wrath. I'm still not sure who the culprit was.

All of the extra lives are gone, but there is a small upside to this, though. (Whew!) All of the extra moves are saved onto level 147 for me, so I do get to use those every time until they run out.

Does anyone else get this worked up over that stupid game???





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...