Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Confessions of a Lazy Crafter & A Project!

I really must stop lying. I promised you way back on the 16th that I would be back later that day with something. Anything! What day is it now? LOL


I also must confess that I have not sewn, crafted, blogged, or even looked at all my favorite crafty blogs in weeks. Instead I have been spending insane, ridiculous & shameful amounts of time playing games on the computer. My stress is at an all time high right now & instead of being creative as a means of coping, I'm escaping. Does that sound healthy? Yeah, I didn't think so. Anyway, I decided to do something different (for at least part of the day, LOL) by uploading all my pictures, looking at a few crafty blogs & actually blogging. Shocking, I know.


The first blog I looked at today was Brown Paper Packages. I love this blog because there are so many useful projects on here. And since today is Wednesday, Leisel is hosting Wardrobe Wednesday. It's a time for crafty people to show off the things they've made to be worn. I've been wanting to join in since I first saw it, but since I never get around to posting the things I've made, I never entered. TODAY IS THE DAY!

NOTE: I am also linking up to Make It, Wear It at The Train to Crazy! (Also, a fabulous blog!)

I saw this awesome Pleated T-Shirt Tutorial from Create & Delegate and knew I wanted to make Pinky Lee a special outfit for football & cheerleading. Last year she just wore Lil' Coconut's old cheer uniform, but I wanted her to have something unique this year.


TA-DA!Isn't she just adorable???
Quite the model.


In action!

I love it, she loves it, and we got a lot of compliments on it. This won't be the last time you see this pattern because I am in love with it! Ooooh, that sounded like a promise on my part. Let me rephrase: You may or may not see more dresses of the pleated t-shirt variety. This will depend on my making more (which I have), taking pictures (which I have not), uploading pictures, editing pictures, and finally blogging about said dress and pictures.

For now, please enjoy this one & don't forget to enjoy everyone else's project entries here:


make it wear it

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun dress! I hope you get around to taking pictures of the others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed your comment! :o Thanks so much! I'm glad you stopped by & left a comment. That makes my day! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...