Thursday, December 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

Yes, I realize this is a month late. Yes, I realize that some people's heads have been cut off in the slideshow. However, it is now on the blog for all to view, so I'm only sort of sorry for all the problems. At least it's up!
Bug was Optimus Prime, Lil' C and Pinky Lee were "spotty dogs", and Boo Boo was Winnie the Pooh disguised as a Hunny Pot. Bug chose his costume, Boo had to endure his for the 2nd year just like all the other kiddos since Bug have had to do (mostly cuz it's too darn cute!), and the girls really didn't get a choice about their costumes. I saw a pic on Better Homes & Gardens, I think, and decided they needed to be "spotty dogs", so I whipped up some homemade costumes. The ears turned out to be too small, so they ended up looking more like spotty kittens. Pinks lost the elastic in her top & it kept falling down. Good times. LOL
We spent most of the evening at a local church that puts on an evening of food, fun, and games. Then we tried in vain to do some actual trick or treating, but nobody seemed to be home...anywhere. It was really very weird. Oh, well. We all had a great time and my kids looked super cute. As always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...