Friday, January 9, 2009

Boo Boo Bear turns 1!

Yesterday was Boo Boo Bear's 1st Birthday!!! Oh, it seems like only yesterday.....*sigh* Here are the pics from eating the cake, & us singing Happy Birthday to him. He liked the singing, not so much for the cake. Don't know what that was all about, although he had just eaten a very big dinner & he was very tired. Everybody else enjoyed the cake, which is good since I had to make it from scratch. Daddy said he didn't think he'd ever had cake made from scratch, which is a really sad commentary on my life because I love baking. How could I have never made a cake from scratch before??? Hmmm...

Anyway, it was a sweet little celebration just with the family. We will be having "THE Birthday Party" at the end of January as a joint party with his sister Pinky Lee (whose birthday is now only 9 days away!). It won't be until the END of January because Daddy decided to run off and leave us for at least 2 weeks for a "business trip" starting Monday. The last "business trip" involved a NASCAR race. But since NASCAR is on break, he may have to actually do work! *GASP!* LOL, just kidding Daddy! We love you and will miss you!

Oh, I digress again. Now, here are the pics:

For some reason, the slideshow keeps cutting off his head on the one where he's grabbing for the cake. I couldn't fix that. Sorry! Still cute though.

BTW, the icing is blue because I made it with butter, which turned it yellow, which I didn't think was so cute for my little man, so I dyed it blue. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...